$17.50 – $19.25
We are Bigelow Tea, America’s classic, family owned tea blender. Tea is our passion. It all started in 1945 when Ruth Campbell Bigelow created America’s original specialty tea, “Constant Comment”®, and continues today with the same level of commitment. We truly care about our consumers, our employees, and our community.
Currently we are seeking a Maintenance Mechanic for our Louisville location.
Pay starts at $17.50/hr+a 10% shift differential, meaning you can earn up to $19.25/hr.
• High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
• 1-2 years experience or demonstrated aptitude in packaging line mechanical equipment troubleshooting and/or repair or
equivalent combination of training and experience in a related field.
• Prepare and set up machinery for scheduled production runs.
• Provide emergency/unscheduled repairs of production equipment during production and performs scheduled maintenance repairs during machine service.
• Read and interpret equipment manuals and work orders to perform required maintenance and service in accordance with the RCB Progressive Maintenance Program.
• Perform mechanic skills, including mechanical, electrical, pneumatic and hydraulic trouble shooting and repair of packaging and production machine.
• Comply with R.C. Bigelow Safety and Health rules.
• Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
• Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
• Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in satiation where only limited standardization exists.
• Ability to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms; and stoop, kneel crouch, or crawl; and talk or hear.
• Ability to regularly lift and/or move up to 25 lbs, and frequently lift and/or move up to 50 lbs.
• 5:30am–6:30 am, Friday-Sunday.
Weekday Night Shift:
• 7:30pm–6:30am, Monday-Wednesday.
• 7pm–6am, Thursday.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.