Sorry, this job has expired.
Starting Salary $64,000+
(Based on Skill Sets, Knowledge and Experience)
We are Bigelow Tea, America’s classic, family owned tea blender. Tea is our passion. It all started in 1945 when Ruth Campbell Bigelow created America’s original specialty tea, “Constant Comment”®, and continues today with the same level of commitment. We truly care about our consumers, our employees, and our community.
• Generous Bonuses Opportunities (Paid Out 3 Times Per Year)
• Medical (80% Company Paid Premium)
• Dental, Vision, FSA and DCA
• 3rd Generation Family Owned Company
• Bachelors Degree in Business Management, Industrial Management or related field; Three to five years experience in Warehousing, Receiving, Inventory Control, or Materials Management in a manufacturing environment with two years Supervisory experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Responsible for managing the daily operations of the finished goods tea room and raw material warehouses. Responsible for the management and supervision of all Warehouse Department personnel.
Manages the daily operations and direct supervisor in the Warehouse Department, and indirectly all department personnel. Responsible for the management, recruitment, coaching, disciplining, rewarding and evaluation of all department personnel.
Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies and applicable laws. Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
• Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
• Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to speak effectively before groups of vendors or employees of organization.
Only candidates who submit an accurate and up to date resume will be considered to move forward in the hiring process. To submit a resume via email or for address to drop of email in person complete the "Apply Now" box at the top of the page.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.